SR REGIONAL PROCESS ENGINEER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
In charge of installation and startup of new equipment / machines and continue with the maintenance of such installed equipment / machines. Create, update and provide reports of maintenance plans to management. Must have a high level of industrial maintenance experience. Daily duties consist of maintenance, job costing, and recordkeeping of the building, machinery, equipment and infrastructure in general.
- Install and start up of new equipment and machinery.
- Daily maintenance of general infrastructure.
- Maintain and safeguard company assets in good working condition.
- Create, update and provide reports of maintenance plans to management, using SAP software systems.
- Program and put together protocols and use, implement, and maintain current Siemens S7 program.
- Management of spare parts and supplies in electrical workshop.
- Management of a small team of four to ten people
- Work with outside vendors as needed for additional services not able to be performed within company resources.
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Science Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- At least ten years experience in an industrial environment
- Experience working with Siemens PLC, S7 protocols.
- Must have expertise in industrial electrical equipment (including 15kv).
- Experience in continuous processes
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful environments
- Able to manage projects utilizing all available resources to meet budgets and deadlines
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD software (2D and 3D)
- Must be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and solve problems independently
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of MS Office Products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player with an ability to be hands on when necessary
- Commitment to company values
- Travel may be required occasionally
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top