SR. REBATES ANALYST
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Senior Rebates Analyst Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Senior Rebates Analyst Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Responsible for moderately complex to complex general ledger accounts that present a diverse range of issues and data requiring the application of in-depth analysis and research necessary to support the daily activities of the department. Works with latitude for independent decision-making and judgment within the framework of the job’s primary duties. Partner with internal and external customers, vendors and other agencies to resolve account reconciliation issues.
- Analyzes sales performance by customer and display to determine effectiveness of merchandising tools and programs.
- Reviews monthly sales of dealers to determine dealer and/or sales rebate eligibility.
- Maintains rebate dealer database and coordinates communication to the retailer buying group networks.
- Processes the quarterly rebate incentives and manages the distribution of incentives.
- Communicates regularly with sales teams and distributor base to on retailer performance.
- Develops special reports for Sales/Marketing and performs other duties as assigned.
- Researches dealer/distributor claims as needed.
- Prepare journal entries and general ledger account reconciliation for accounts. Collect data from source documents through data downloads and extracts verify and confirm data accuracy. Create and analyze accounting reports for distribution and reporting and prepare spreadsheets used for analytical information.
- Remain current on department operating processes and compliance guidelines, informs customers accordingly and ensure that processed transactions are compliant. Inform management of non-compliant or questionable issues. Work closely with management, team members and assigned business units to ensure the timely and accurate communication, implementation, and monitoring of regulatory, corporate and department compliance guidelines.
- Establish and maintain account information systems that provide a quick reference database of records, department transactions, releases information, etc. according to company policies and procedures. Audit files at specific intervals to identify and purge outdated or unnecessary items and to ensure confidentiality of records.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, and agencies to ensure prompt and accurate resolution of variances and discrepancies, account reconciliation and reporting. Resolve and/or provide guidance to junior team members with more complex transactions and reconciliation issues.
- Supervise the work of staff level accountants. Review the work and analysis performed by the junior team members and provide guidance on more complex transactions and reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline preferred or requisite work experience
- Basic Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required.
- Knowledge of economic principles, auditing practices and principles, and applicable laws, codes and regulations
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in accounting and administration that includes journal entry preparation, General Ledger Accounting, account reconciliations, and budgeting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, and financial data analysis.
- Proficiency with PC and software applications including Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Proficiency using department database systems such as SAP, JD Edwards, AS400, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact with and make presentations to senior executives, regulatory agencies, and other internal and external customer. Ability to exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and adapt known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a high pressure environment and/or crisis
- Willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions. Ability to persuade market and sell new ideas.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top