Sr. Marketing Project Manager
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
This position will partner directly with marketing leadership and department directors to ensure project deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget and timelines. Will manage marketing projects from beginning to end in a collaborative and formal nature. This position will continue to foster relationships and coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, assists in developing timelines, expectations and priorities.
• Work directly with marketing leadership and department directors to ensure project deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget and timelines. Will partner across the Flooring NA marketing group to include brand, digital, creative, etc.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and assist in developing timelines, expectations and priorities
• Meet with clients to clarify project briefs, document specific requirements, establish ownership and build project timelines
• Develop and manage cross-functional, time-bound, and actionable project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Monitor and communicate project status to project owners, sponsors and key stakeholders, specifically to analyze the successful completion of defined deliverables
• Determine frequency of project team meetings
• Compile task matrix and timelines and distribute to project team
• Provide ongoing communication to project stakeholders
• Provide cost estimates for project budgets when necessary
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
• Review project tasks and identify potential hurdles or constraints
• Assist project owners and department leaders in prioritizing projects based on team capacity and project priority
• Guide project post launch reviews and provide recommendations to improve future projects
• Identify root causes for success and shortfalls within the project and recommend process, organizational or scope changes to improve effectiveness of project execution
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
• PMP certification a plus
• 5+ years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
• Exposure to developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
• Experience with process improvement and problem solving
• A thorough understanding of project management principles
• Familiarity with SmartSheet software, collaboration and project management tools
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Desired experience includes project management experience in Marketing
• Creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
• Adaptable individual capable of managing complex projects and cross-functional teams.
• Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
• Highly organized with strong client-facing communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to effectively multi-task and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills; strong communication and relationship-building skills
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing the activities of the group and meeting deadlines in a team-oriented environment
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact successfully at all levels in the organization
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and external partners who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
• Strong ability to intuitively anticipate problems, and proactively drive remediation strategies
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top