Sr. Manager, Sales Operations Salesforce Solutions
Are you Mohawk Material? We're the biggest and best flooring company in the world and are looking for an exceptional Sr. Manager, Sales Operations Salesforce Solutions to support our continued growth! At Mohawk, there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so, show us what you're made of and come build your career with us!
This position will effectively identify, develop and deliver sales technology through initiatives that drive profitable sales growth, by focusing on improving sales information, communication, processes and ultimately the internal and external customer experience, using the Salesforce ( SFDC) Platform.
Major Functions and Scope
- Lead the development and implementation of Strategic Salesforce Initiatives.
- Develop and facilitate communication, training, coaching and successful deployment of new tools & resources to sales teams and customers
- Oversee the development of tutorials, training modules and support testing
- Assess, recommend and lead the enhancement and development of tools that meet business, customer and market challenges
- Create improved sales processes and promote customer experience & ease of doing business
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Information Systems
- At least 7 years of experience in B2B Sales, Customer Service and/or field operations, with CRM, ERP, eCommerce and mobile platforms
- Experience with BI reporting and dashboards tools using multiple data sources
- Understanding of Agile and other Project Management methodologies
- Implementation of enterprise-level business systems with multiple integrations preferred
- Previous experience with Flooring and/or manufacturing preferred
- 5 years + Salesforce experience in a "Business" role.
- Some travel is required
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with management, internal and external customers, and ability to maintain corporate standards and professionalism
- Skill set that includes command of work independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Leadership skills that motivate sales teams without having direct supervisory responsibility
- Highly proficient with mobile technology, as well as Microsoft Office solutions
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top