SR MANAGER PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO STUDIO
This position is responsible for running the video and photography studios as a whole (both technically and logistically), as well as taking on a hands-on creative role.
- Work with the Video Production Manager and Photography Production Manager to conceive and produce unique video/photography content ideas and strategies to enhance the brands under the North American Flooring umbrella
- Assign teams to projects, ensure deadlines are met, and maintain an efficient and engaging work environment for creative personnel
- Collaborate with senior-level copywriters and Art Director to develop strategies for visual campaigns, specializing in video storyboarding and photography comps
- Work with the social media / digital teams to develop photography and video that helps achieve the strategic goals.
- Oversee photography and video projects that involve external vendors/suppliers.
- Set priorities, general project oversight, and understand/deploy the resources required for a wide variety of creative assignments.
- Exhibit sound and accurate judgment when making decisions. Include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Work closely with the broader Creative Services team and Art Director to ensure brand integrity and consistency.
- Oversee and facilitate an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video/photography throughout department
- In partnership with the Art Director, implement processes and tools that increase the Studio’s efficiency and ability to deliver exceptional creative solutions
- Create high-quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Demonstrate a keen eye and mind for strategy, storytelling, and craftsmanship in all media spaces
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance Mohawk’s brand strategy
Bachelor’s degree required
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity. Meets challenges with resourcefulness
- Advanced knowledge in digital cameras, lighting, and audio equipment
- Thorough understanding of creative briefs and digital asset libraries
- 5-8 years of experience working in media field and developing media strategies. Experience as a camera operator/shooter a plus
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong production, editing, and creative knowledge. Ability to establish a world-class creative look and excel at visual storytelling
- Versatile, well organized, responsible and dependable
- Proven ability to multi-task, handle stressful situations, and deadline pressures
- Familiarity with implementing and maintaining corporate brand identity
- Experience managing multiple creative assignments across different clients, brands, and categories
- Strong aesthetic and ability to evaluate design
- Superior ability to drive design thinking from ideation through concept development, refinement, and execution
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based design environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic
- Must display high level of professionalism in conduct, attitude and attire appropriate for the work area.
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to exercise authority and respond to criticism
- Understanding of studio workflow process, approval procedures, software and equipment
- Combine artistry and craftsmanship with strategic insight to create and bring an exceptional creative mindset to our clients
- Ability to articulate ideas with clarity and simplicity
- Understand how visual, written, and verbal executions come together to create an experience
- Awareness of, and curiosity about, industry, current trends, emerging technologies and business solutions
- Mastery of composition techniques (multiple elements/interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces
- Excellent working knowledge of color theory, color relationships, perspective, and space relationships
- Ability to supervise and train employees
Associates Supervised: 2
Travel approximately 15% for trade shows, customer visitation, etc.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top