SR MANAGER BRAND MARKETING - PERGO
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Brand Marketing professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing marketing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Plans, designs, develops, and executes organization’s marketing plan for assigned product by establishing effective strategies. Provides territory analysis of competition and potential Sales and Marketing Management.
- Manage a marketing plan and corresponding budget:
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of product marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Continuous concept and content renewal based on relevance to end-users, business goals and general segment needs
- Perform necessary competitive marketing audit to ensure plans are relevant and effective
- Create ongoing, strategic dialogue with Product Development (HS/SS) to ensure the following:
- Product information is being updated and distributed in a consistent format, to all strategic stakeholders.
- Create ongoing, strategic dialogue with Marketing Services (HS/SS) to develop and or implement the following:
- Coordinate advertising and public relations campaigns, including events, sponsorships and relevant trade shows.
- Create ongoing, strategic dialogue with Mohawk Interactive Group to ensure the following:
- All segment branded sites adequately represent the strategic business goals.
- Metrics are developed and monitored to ensure site effectiveness
- Site content is accurate and relevant to the needs of the segment and corresponding user community
- New content, applications and technologies are being leveraged to meet the strategic goals of the segment
- Oversee content development with Mohawk Creative to ensure the following:
- Strategic consistency between segment brand standards Content is developed and leveraged within a consistent, accurate, integrated strategy across all media
- Ensures all product marketing materials are accurate and up-to-date.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout the product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of applicable work experience that includes knowledge of Marketing concepts and business operating procedures
- Experience in brand management that includes planning, budgeting, financial management analysis, and reporting.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of employees.
Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques.
Prior experience in the flooring category and with “Big Box” retailers
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Knowledge of budgeting and expense control to plan, implement and control expenditure while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- High level of creativity, ingenuity, and judgment required.
- Excellent presentation, oral, written and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with management, internal and external business contacts.
- Excellent human resource management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Proven ability to manage/implement projects and/or contribute to concept development.
- Problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to read and interpret highly complex business and financial documents in written, chart or diagram form.
- Proficient with windows-based operating systems environment, spreadsheet, graphics intermediate to advance skill level)and database software, (ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JD Edwards)
Associates Supervised: 1-2
Normal office environment
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life ins
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top