SR FUNCTIONAL ANALYST - SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Functional Analyst - SAP Cloud for Customer professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Functional Analyst - SAP Cloud for Customer Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and project objectives as well as developing application functional specifications
- Conducts workshops that help stakeholders understand the functionality of SAP cloud for customer software products
- Meets with customers and partners to outline expectations
- Conducts blue print sessions to define stakeholder alignment and gather and evaluate project requirements
- Discusses best practices for Cloud for sales, service and social projects across multiple methodologies: waterfall, agile, and SCRUM
- Utilizes knowledge of current and road mapped C4C features, functionality, and terminology
- Communicates with technical and non-technical users including business stakeholders, developers, end users, and Project Managers
- Manages follow-ups and action items from workshop sessions with Consultants, SDMs, and/or Account Managers
- Serves as a functional advisor and problem solver to stakeholders to assist them in optimizing their use of the product suite to define, build and deploy online e-commerce (B2B, B2C) applications.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 5 years of progressive experience in job offered or 5 years of progressive experience in SAP CRM functional consultant positions.
- Must have 5 years of progressive experience with the following:
- Software business analysis or consulting; and
- Utilizing e-commerce systems.
Send resume to Sophia Doss, Global Relocation Manager, Mohawk Industries, Inc., 7834 C.F. Hawn Freeway, Dallas, TX 75217
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top