SR FINANCIAL ANALYST II
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Functional Analyst II professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Functional Analyst II Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Support business unit goals and objectives by assisting with the development of strategic and operational business plans, and the administration of sound financial and sales planning policies, procedures and processes
- Oversees and implements financial structure as it relates to International Sales and Mfg entities, working with tax, legal, treasury, consultants, etc., providing guidance to leadership on financial processes and procedures.
- Responsible for statutory and audit reporting for international entities, debt securitization, and other accounts as needed.
- Oversee SOX compliance for International and General Accounting Teams
- Developing and presenting alternatives solutions, summarizing results and making recommendations to assist in managerial decision-making specifically for International entities
- Consults with the management teams to plan for and successfully accomplish the following objectives:
- Identify, develop and evaluate new business/program opportunities
- Coordinate the International annual budget process and related forecasting; plan and control overhead expenses, using appropriate auditing and systems reporting processes to monitor and address mis-management of allocated resources.
- Establish and maintain an effective system for analyzing operating performance against planned goals and objectives
- Create sustainable efficient process for managing cash flow in various international entities with various currencies including management and executive reporting.
- Provide financial and statistical reporting, data management and system support to diverse set of sales operations overseas.
- Create executive level dash-boarding and monitoring tools to assist with growing International revenues and profits.
- Stay abreast of the industry and economic change and trends and determines potential impact on the business revenue and sales potential, as well as customer requirements; work with diverse management groups, peers, and project teams to proactively identify and resolve operational and tactical issues and to employ and manage supporting business and culture change that accompanies growth
- Performs other duties as required in support of the company/division goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-7 years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement, experience must include…
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Extensive use of personal computers and spreadsheets packages, financial and accounting application software
- A thorough understanding of operating and cashflow budgeting processes
Demonstrated project management skills and experience; leading, organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Superior oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Strategic consulting skills which move beyond adherence to analytical tools and methodologies; the ability to “think outside the box” generate alternative solutions for consideration, provide comprehensive risk/benefit analysis on those alternatives, and ability to present this information in a way that establishes rapport, gains understanding and persuades others.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
Associates Supervised: May provide leadership and work direction to project teams and junior team members.
Normal office environment
International and domestic travel may be required periodically
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top