SR. DEVELOPER - HYBRIS MARKETING
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Hybris Marketing Developer (Senior Dev) to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Developers to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are in the midst of several large implementations of Hybris to power our B2B e-Commerce sites and we are in need of a great Hybris Marketing Developer who can leverage deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business (Marketing) and technical challenges.
Travel ~ 10%
Position is open for relocation to Kennesaw, GA or Dallas, TX.
- Partner with senior business and IT stakeholders to enable Hybris Marketing capabilities to support our businesses, leveraging deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
- Provide holistic view of Hybris Marketing Capabilities (including releases / enhancements / maintenance), technology risks and system health (and their potential impact on the business), opportunities and challenges for our Marketing teams
- Responsible for configuration and custom development as needed, in Hybris Marketing
- Responsible for Hybris Marketing integration with Hybris Commerce, Sitecore and our other B2C Sites- including 3rd party Java/.NET based websites.
- Adhere to ABAP best practices and standards to maintain stable development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 8- 10 years of overall experience in the CRM domain with focus on SAP solutions or similar.
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in ABAP Development- Netweaver Stack.
- Proficient in ABAP Workbench, Reports, Data Dictionary, Classes, Object Oriented, Module-pool programming
- 2 – 3 years of Native Hana development experience
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport; persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability and Willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve results through team efforts and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of conduct.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top