Sr. Application Developer – SAP Cloud for Customer
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Application Developer – SAP Cloud for Customer professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Application Developer – SAP Cloud for Customer Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Please apply at https://mohawkindustries.jobs/ and reference
job number 2018- 36043
- Participates in the evaluation, customization, implementation, and support of purchased applications.
- Designs, codes, tests, installs, and supports significant enhancements to existing application systems and entire new development projects.
- Serves as the primary on-call support person; troubleshoots and corrects complex system problems.
- Ensures software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews
- Utilizes understanding of the CRM and Service solutions as well as web design.
- Responsible for producing quality code in a timely manner
- Delivers software and implementing packages
- Participates in the software design, software development, and package implementation using the platform C4C
- Translates Functional Need into Technical specification
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience in SAP ABAP or CRM Application Development positions.
- Must have 6 years of progressive experience with the following:
- Performing SAP ABAP or any CRM Application development
- Hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments
- Utilizing CRM business processes
- Performing integration and web-services
- Must have performed 1 full lifecycle or 2 partial lifecycle SAP CRM/C4C implementations
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top