Space Dye Utility - Industrial Park
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Threads and repairs breakouts to maintain efficiency and meet production standards
- Pro-actively identifies yarn quality during production runs
- Selects and stages tubes for winder operation
- Doffs off finished yarn packages as required
- Maintains daily production records
- Performs other duties as required
12 hour Night shift available
- Ability to read and write in Standard English
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Previous Yarn or Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to Multi-task .
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift.
- Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities.
- Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor.
- Needs to pass a color deficiency test.
Back to top