SOLUTION ARCHITECT- HYBRIS COMMERCE
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best SOLUTION ARCHITECT - HYBRIS COMMERCE Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing SOLUTION ARCHITECT - HYBRIS COMMERCE Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
We are in the midst of several large implementations of Hybris Commerce to power our B2B e-Commerce sites and we are in need of a great Hybris Commerce Solutions Architect who can leverage deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
Travel ~ 10%
Position is open for relocation to Kennesaw, GA
- Partner with senior business and IT stakeholders to enable Hybris's capabilities to support our businesses, leveraging deep Hybris technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
- Develop Hybris roadmap (including evaluation of current roadmap items following initial implementation), integration in Mohawk’s system landscape and our Cloud CRM environment, integration with our data model and data warehouse / business intelligence / reporting strategy, and with our ERPs.
- Provide holistic view of Hybris roadmap (including releases / enhancements / maintenance), technology risks and system health (and their potential impact on the business), opportunities and challenges.
- Responsible for the production monitoring and peak season readiness activities for the Hybris ecommerce Platform
- Collaborate with the enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure & operations teams to ensure production application deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts
- Ensure extensibility, supportability, performance & scalability of the ecommerce platform-
- Effectively perform code review for design patterns and performance considerations
- Create Use Cases Diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Interact with the business partners, IT stakeholders, development teams across globe.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 10+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect with deep Hybris technical experience REQUIRED
- Completed at least two Hybris implementations, know the Hybris architecture and product roadmap, technical capabilities and challenges, and know Hybris implementation, support and maintenance practices - REQUIRED.
- Customization experience of Hybris framework (modules, cockpits, templates) providing fit/gap analysis
- 6 years of Java and Object Oriented Programming expertise, must be familiar with industry best practices.
- Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs and Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate).
- Must have good knowledge of Design Patterns, Application Servers, Web Servers, Load Balancers and Unix.
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle, including Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated success operating within global, cross-functional organizations with virtual teams,in multiple sites in the US, Europe and Asia / China.
- Ability to focus on Hybris roadmap (including backlog) and development (enhancements, integration, including with Cloud).
- Partner with our enterprise Architecture team to explore various solution design options and evaluate trade-offs with the business
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the business up to senior management levels
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved quickly and root causes addressed
- Experience in SAP Hybris
- Experience with Hybris data & product modeling
- Experience working in integrating Hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems
- Good knowledge of Hybris workflow modeling
- Experience working in Hybris Service Layer, DAOs, Model Service and Interceptors
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport; persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability and Willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve results through team efforts and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of conduct.
Preferred - Not Required
- Experience using JSP Tag libraries, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, XHTML, XML, JSON
- Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top