SHOWROOM MANAGER - DALLAS, TX
This person will be the concierge and brand ambassador, face from the showroom to the local region’s design community and all visitors in support of the sales staff. This includes being knowledgeable in Mohawk’s products, design, and marketing initiatives. Responsible for managing and maintaining the Mohawk Group showroom for all internal and external functions, upholding the image and services that the local showroom provides to the A&D community and sales staff. Maintains showroom image and functions to support day to day activities, special events, and sales support. Support Mohawk sales and brand initiatives by interfacing with A&D customers to share product knowledge for all product categories.
Responsible for developing and maintaining favorable relationships with new and existing clients that visit showroom in an effort to meet sales objectives for all commercial brand product categories. Provides product information to create interest and generate sales for all product brand categories. Performs with limited latitude for independent action within the framework of the job’s primary duties and responsibilities.
- Presents and sells all commercial brand products and services to clients visiting showroom and provide technical assistance/information regarding product quality and attributes.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients and act as liaison for client with the commercial sales representatives
- Maintains knowledge on all current commercial product brand categories.
- Assists customers with product pricing, availability and order status.
- Ensures that showroom and sample inventory levels are maintained to service local market.
- Provides leadership and guidance to showroom intern.
- Assists showroom intern with gaining exposure and knowledge regarding the commercial flooring industry via outside sales team and daily tasks.
- Provides feedback to sales management regarding customer needs/requirements to enhance or improve current selling strategies and techniques
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Four-year college degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required skills and knowledge to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience and working knowledge of commercial products in the flooring industry preferred but not necessary
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in the following areas: Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in Interior Design and Architecture, and/or Textiles and Materials & Finishes
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas
- Ability to develop and maintain exceptional client relationships.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret/adapt system procedures or operating concepts to fit new situations.
- Ability to conceptualize, organize and execute new initiatives
- Strong organizational skills – attention to detain and Self-Motivator-willing to take the initiative
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top