SEW ON COATER - CAD
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Ability to sew on rolls of carpet in a timely manner in order to keep the Reshear supplied with carpet
- Verify roll information matches schedule
- Scan roll ticket into system write roll numbers on paper
- Properly align carpet on sewing rail
- Trim minimum amount of carpet to achieve a straight edge.
- Sew carpet rolls together
- Monitor carpet for holes and other defects
- Tape holes
- Keep accumilator filled with Carpet
- Respond quickly to equipment or process issues
- Closely monitor the carpet
- Maintain a clean work area
- Conform to safe work practices
- Ability to read & write English
- Must have basic math skills
Back to top