SERVICE PICK UP
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Responsible for removing product as it comes down the conveyor belt and transporting that product to the appropriate storage area.
- Expected to meet the production, quality, and safety goals set by management.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for lifting pallets of rugs from conveyor.
- Responsible for lifting or moving heavy objects.
- Responsible for using buggies.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures and regulations associated with the position including, but not limited to, wearing required Personal Protection Equipment (earplugs, safety glasses, and mesh gloves).
- Responsible for all tasks associated with inventory control.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic English grammar and math skills required.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top