SERVICE ASSURANCE MANAGER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Service Assurance Manager professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Service Assurance Manager professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Formulate and prepare master plans that conform to customer specific requirements, delivery dates and manufacturing capacities to meet demand for business segment. Maintain surveillance over orders in process to keep informed of manufacturing status as well as manage inventory control for respective business segments.
- Manages production schedules, internally and/or externally, to insure product is being produced in a timely manner. Manages day to day activities to assure the production plan is being met and execute appropriate countermeasures for deviations.
- Plan business based on orders, projections and forecasts. Support continuous supply chain planning process improvements, including but not limited, consulting input to the Advanced Planning Systems Implementation.
- Coordinates with other raw material Planning and Central Planning teams to control inventory. Analyze, modify and maintain realistic stock for new product introductions/phase out of products working with Life Cycle Planner. Analyze distressed inventory and make decision for disposition.
- Manages Finishing schedule for Antioch Bath facility. Works with plant schedulers to communicate any needs to manufacturing to insure their commitment will be met.
- Manage Product Development schedules to insure that product is being produced correctly throughout all processes
- Insure all supporting facilities are equipped with raw materials needed by coordinating with peers, Central Planning and Site Managers. Oversee schedulers issuing requisitions for raw materials and/or outside manufacturing services.
- Manages capacity of manufacturing facility to insure proper planning. Monitor key performance indicators and proactively communicate issues and gaps with Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, Customer Service to drive resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required. APIC and CPIM Certification preferred.
- LEAN Manufacturing, Six Sigma, TQM, or other comparable training and experience preferred.
- MRP and ERP Systems planning experience. Advanced Planning systems experience with multiple sites and integrated modules. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement.
- 3-7 years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity.
- Experience must include:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of large-sale planning systems, policies and processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solution to diverse and complex business problems.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy when interacting or negotiating with internal and external customers and senior management. Ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Strong supply chain process knowledge, ability to present and explain information and statistical data in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to perform in a nonhierarchical, flat organization and to thrive in a somewhat unstructured ‘hands-on’ environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple environments in a business area.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices, and draw relevant conclusions, to stimulate and sell new ideas within the project team
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety, and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
Associates Supervised: Up to 5
Normal office environment
Routine local and domestic travel
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top