Senior Recruiter - Dal-Tile
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professional has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting forj within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that ever employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Senior Recruiter will source, screen, and recommend candidates for all non-exempt and salaried positions within the Dal-Tile Corporate Office and Dal SBU. Also responsible for developing and implementing creative recruiting strategies in a cost effective manner.
- Develops recruitment strategies to proactively source and recruit the right talent based on defined job criteria and competencies.
- Reviews and screens applications/resumes and phone interviews candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements. Provides candidate information regarding the organization and the position. Conducts reference checks and pre-employment background checks and drug screens as required.
- Confers with management to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates.
- Evaluates the recruiting process and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts with 3rd party vendors and business partners such as, search firms, employment agencies, consultants, and college placement offices to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Responsible for achieving identified talent acquisition goals.
- Develops, implements and reports on recruiting metrics to measure success of initiatives, processes, and programs.
- Assists writing and developing job descriptions and identifying competencies as needed.
- Researches, recommends and implements creative recruiting techniques as needed.
- Develops and coordinates internal and external job postings.
- Utilizes internet recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Conducts training and provides materials for hiring managers to increase skills in interviewing and assessment of candidates.
Performs other duties and supports special projects as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area, working knowledge of laws, regulations, practices and procedures in HR (ie. EEO, Affirmative Action legislation, etc.) as it relates to hiring practices. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), HRIS systems, and internet recruiting techniques
Requires 7 years professionale recruiting experience.
Core competencies include strong interpersonal skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, follow-through skills, strong organizational and customer service skills, and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work with all levels within the organization.
Other Pertinant Job Information:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disa
Back to top