SAP SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT - OTC/SCM with EDI
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best SAP Senior Business Consultant – OTC/SCM with EDI professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
- Responsible for analyzing customers’ business requirements and tailoring the use of the system to meet those objectives. Identifies and understands end users’ technical SAP requirements. Builds and maintains strong end user relationships as single-point-of-contact for all SAP and IT-related matters.
- Documents and analyzes software, and/or system functional requirements from key stakeholders, develops project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions, installs and configures SAP to meet each client’s individual requirements, assists with data conversion, and provides end-user training and on-going customer support.
- Liaises with key business users for business requirements and translating them into SAP requirements. Liaises with all aspects of production procurement, testing and implementation. Works with SAP developers to custom make SAP Modules to meet the business requirements of buy/sell operations
- Manages the project team, project rollout/implementation and SAP upgrades.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to assigned customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements. Documents existing customer business processes, identifies inefficiencies and recommends improvements for these systems.
- Partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects. Identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects. Translates requirements into business rules and user interfaces. Coordinates systems design efforts with end user interactions
- Develops, documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress. Ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices. Develops and delivers training on and emphasizes the use of established project standards, methodology and quality objectives
- Monitors and reports on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts and proactively reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards. Provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans. Presents reports on project performance, changes, enhancements, scope variations, and other related matters and/or participate in key management activities and committees advising IS senior management and business unit project sponsors accordingly.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a technical field. Employer will accept Master’s degree in lieu of Bachelor’s. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 8 years of progressive experience in SAP business consultant positions.
- Must have 6 years of hands-on SAP experience performing the following:
- Utilizing knowledge in various SAP modules, with a focus on OTC and SCM related modules including EDI functionality and experience working on large-scale SAP projects.
- Must have held Senior Consultant role in at least 5 SAP projects.
- Must have one or more SAP certifications in area of responsibility.
Please apply at https://mohawkindustries.jobs/ and reference job number 2018-36268
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Back to top