SALES TECHNOLOGY TRAINING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
We are the National Leader in Flooring Fashions… period! Why? Because we continually disrupt the flooring industry by raising the bar quite frequently in every facet of our business; especially when it comes to New Product Development.
We've been rated for the last 11 consecutive years as a Top 125 Training Employer. You can tell we take the professional development of our employees serious, and as such there are always continuous professional development opportunities around here.
Our Commercial Sales Division is growing once again and we're looking to try new things by working with talented people like you! So, if you've got G.R.I.T (Guts, Reslience, Integrity, and Tenacity) then read on to see if you can help us continue striving forward.
By the way, did you also know that we were also ranked by PayScale.com as one of the Top 10 Companies with the Most Loyal Employees and on Forbes' List of America's Best Employers?
As our Sales Training and Communications Manager you would serve as a change management leader for the sales training and communication strategy of our Sales and Customer Experience platforms (Salesforce.com and Hybris) across Mohawk Group for improved adoption, sales productivity, and customer experience.
- Become the subject-matter-expert (SME) with Mohawk Group's business processes for our customers, sales team, customer service representatives and Salesforce.com
- Drive the design, development, and implementation of strategic training plans for eMpower Launch (our team's intranet), new hires, and ongoing devevlopment for Account Executives, Agents, Sales Management and Business Development for our Commercial Product line.
- Present/facilitate training for small and large groups - in-person or web conferencing
- Collaborate with eMpower, Sales Training, and Marketing teams to plan, develop, communicate, and integrate Mohawk Group's sales process in everyday lives of sales teams
- Work closely wth eMpower team to ensure the CRM and eCommerce platforms are meeting our customers' needs
- Create, manage, and moderate collaboration in our intranet's chat groups
- Partner with cross-functional training, sales and marketing teams across Mohawk Flooring
- Monitor user adoption rates and provide the necessary support; such as, additional training sessions, communication, or other resources to improve areas of weakness
- Bachelor's Degree from an internationally accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B Sales with CRM or Analytic tools
- Expertise in developing eLearning applications and blended learning solutions
- Previous experience with a segment based go-to-market is a plus
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency levels with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint as well as Data Warehouse and Business Writing
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving, and being resourceful
- Leadership sklls that will motivate our Account Executives to enhance their sales without having direct supervisory responsibility
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with our sales team and sales management
- Skill set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top