SALES TECHNOLOGY TRAINING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sales Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sales Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
The Sales Training and Communication Manager would serve as a change management leader for sales training and communication strategy of our Sales and Customer Experience platforms (Salesforce.com and Hybris) strategies across Mohawk Group for improved adoption, sales productivity, and customer experience. The major functions are as listed below:
- Drive the design, development and implementation of strategic training plans for eMpower Launch, New Hires, and ongoing development for AE’s, Agents, Sales Management and Business Development for Mohawk Group, Durkan and International.
- Collaborate with eMpower team Sales Training and Marketing to plan for, develop and communicate and integrate Mohawk Group sales process in everyday lives of sales teams
- Work closely with eMpower team to ensure the CRM and eCommerce platforms are meeting customer needs
- Create, manage and moderate collaboration in Chatter groups
- Expert in developing e-learning applications and blended learning solutions.
- Interface with cross-functional training, sales and marketing teams across Mohawk Flooring
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Bachelor degree from an internationally accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Communication or other relevant field.
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B Sales with CRM or Analytic Tools
- Previous experience with a segment based go to market a plus Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency levels in: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Data Warehouse and Business Writing.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with sales and sales management.
- Skill set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Leadership skills that drive/ motivate Sales AEs without having direct supervisory responsibility.
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top