Sales Technology Support Specialist
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
The Sales Technology Support Specialist supports data validation for sales tools and technology. Support Sales with technology ‘how to’ as well as provide insights/metrics according to business strategies. Prepare various sales communications surrounding sales technology and business initiatives
Reporting – 55%
- Develop/ Maintain weekly Sales related metrics into pivot tables and graphs
- Validate integrity of data sources used for Tableau dashboards reporting
- Work as a liaison with IS for fundamental Tableau development
- Provide account lists and promote cleanup of CRM with RVP’s to ensure Org Alignment to manage Target/Grow and segmentation
Sales Technology Support -25%
- Device and App Support - Coaching/ Mentoring/ Best Practices, How can I?
- Coordinate and lead webinar training sessions on ‘how to’ as new technology is launched
- Coordinate return/ re-deployment of mobile equipment from Sales
- Co-Lead testing of iPad applications for compatibility with new releases of iOS
Monthly sales presentation- content & communication– 20%
- Develop/ Coordinate subject matter with functional areas
- Orchestrate logistics for these presentations
- Collaborate/ Build/Maintain presentations to further RVP and AE sales process/segmentation and playbooks
College degree in business/ related field preferred, or experience in a related job field
- Experience working with Sales and IS Data Support
- Experience with interpretation and creation of reports using various data sources
- Experience in delivering data and communicating meaningful metrics.
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency levels in: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as Data Warehouse and Business Writing.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with sales and sales management.
- Skill set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Leadership skills that drive/ motivate Sales AEs without having direct supervisory responsibility.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top