Sales Rep I - MARAZZI
Marazzi USA plays a key role within the strong global presence of Marazzi Group by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Now a subsidiary of Dal-Tile, Inc., Marazzi is currently sourcing for a Sales Representative I to join our team.. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
The Sales Representative I is responsible for increasing market share and sales for Marazzi in the prescribed region/area. Increase account base by servicing existing customers and expand account base through cold calling.
- Conduct weekly sales calls - includes servicing existing customer as well as cold calling potential customers (average 4-5 cold calls per week)
- Prepare weekly “Sales” and “Call” reports
- Develop monthly strategy for sales calls and prepare monthly travel calendar based on that strategy
- Conduct area market analysis of top accounts in each area – include top Dealers, top Contractors and top Builders
- Research area market product data to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased in the area to determine sales strategy
- Grow market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals
- Complete “Positive Action Forms” for all cold calls resulting in a display, rack and/or sale.
- Utilize influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customer’s showrooms.
- Conduct client follow-ups via phone calls, letters and/or emails.
- Establish and maintain client files and perform timely follow up on programs and projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- College degree preferred
- Computer skills to include functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Lotus Notes/email
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation is required
- A minimum of one to two years prior selling experience
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work in an unstructured, unsupervised environment is required
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills
- Must be able to demonstrate organization and solid time management skills
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Marazzi/Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top