SALES OPERATION SPECIALIST (Builder Multi-Family Division)
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best employees to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performers to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us! We are currently looking for candidates for a Sales Operation Specialist (Builder Multi-Family) position at our Corporate office in Calhoun, GA.
Assists division management or project team with the development and formulation of strategic long range and short-range plans aimed at building divisional performance measurement systems. Assists Business Development Managers and National Directors in the field in pulling together bid proposals/presentations for customers. Leads or facilitates team-based improvement projects.
- Compiles and reviews primary and secondary data showing sales volume, inventory levels and merchandising action plans to ensure effective and profitable maintenance of assigned accounts.
- Makes recommendations related to sales, marketing and merchandising activities.
- Works directly with the customer or participates as a project team member on system implementation, upgrades, modification, database maintenance to enhance customer support.
- Researches plans, organizes and conducts needs analysis to determine division/department and/or customer resource needs.
- Provides statistical and other relevant information for planning activities.
- Coordinates administrative and logistical details associated with the day-to-day operations of the major business account, assisting with matters related to sales and marketing activities and performing research for special projects as assigned.
- Acts as a liaison between the departments and/or divisions, coordinating relevant functions that require access to customer account, which includes, but is not limited to monitoring inventory, analyzing customer consumption in conjunction with sales forecasts, verifying pricing, reviewing layout of showrooms, and revolving problem orders.
- Provide input to division management about trends and changes taking place within customer’s organization and make recommendations about future courses of action necessary for the division towards improving its position with the customer.
- Prepare and analyze daily and monthly reports to include but not limited to pricing, product and inventory activities.
- Conduct manufacturing plant tours and deliver presentations about company and products to customers.
- Respond and prepare documentation for request for proposal for national accounts.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Four year college degree in business, marketing or related field, preferred; or an Associates with equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years of related work experience or four plus years of job specific work experience combined with equivalent training/education to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- A minimum of one year project coordination/facilitation skills in a multi-functional environment is required.
- Intermediate to advance proficiency level in the following areas: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Business Writing concepts and techniques. MUST HAVE (EXCEL) PIVOT TABLE EXPERIENCE.
- Must have very good communication skills (verbal & written); drafting presentations for customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills; will have direct interaction with customers. Intermediate level understanding of accounting and reporting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and business operating procedures. Analytical/Technical skills required to collect and prepare financial, statistical, productivity data, etc. Progressively responsible experience in planning, budgeting and financial management analysis and reporting.
- Travel may be required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Back to top