SALES CENTER MANAGER I
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Sales Service Center Manager I increases product sales within assigned store coverage area in order to achieve company objectives. Develops and retains effective working relationships with customers to achieve and exceed sales goals, maximize market penetration and margin potential. Manages store operations and personnel to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Achieves revenue, budget and other business objectives for each fiscal year.
- Develops business relationships with key customer within the store coverage area.
- Clearly defines goals and objectives for SSC personnel to measure performance and communicate these objectives to the staff on a regular basis.
- Provides leadership and direction in the pursuit of store objectives with employees.
- Communicates and works closely with customer to maximize market penetration and margin potential.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
- Advises customer on product selection, pricing and sales volume and continues to build customer relations.
- Meets with key customers to negotiate and close deals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of SSC to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Analyzes sales reports showing sales volume, profit loss (EVA) and margins utilizing the “on Demand” reporting process.
- Ensures prudent credit transactions and manages account collections.
- Participates in the planning process by providing accurate, achievable sales forecasts.
- Aligns achievements with corporate goals, standards and objectives.
- Communicates the safety program goals and expectations and ensures associates are properly trained in the Safety program.
- Trains, leads and develops associates in areas of customer service, order management, purchasing, warehouse duties, office administration, truck management, and system processes.
- Cross trains on all areas of SSC operations; customer service, warehouse, and office administration duties. Assists where necessary. Recruits, hires and manages SSC staff associates. Includes daily support and direction, as well as, on-going performance management and development.
- Ensures compliance with Human Resource policies including, hiring, firing, performance management, and DOT compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
View Business Process from Notification
- HS diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred or related field and 1-3 years relevant sales experience
- Minimum 2 years previous management experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical aptitude
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proven training, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Ability to “multi-task.”
- Demonstrated follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
Other Pertinent Job Information: (Such as, American with Disabilities Act – ADA requirements for certain hourly positions).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
- Company Match on 401k
- Employee Purchase Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled)
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top