Sales Automation Manager
We are the Global Leader in Flooring Fashions… period! Why? Because we continually disrupt the flooring industry by raising the bar quite frequently in every facet of our business; especially when it comes to New Product Development.
We've been rated for the last 12 consecutive years as a Top 125 Training Employer. You can tell we take the professional development of our employees serious, and as such there are always continuous professional development opportunities around here.
Our Commercial Sales Division is growing once again and we're looking to try new things by working with talented people like you! So, if you've got G.R.I.T (Guts, Resilience, Integrity, and Tenacity) then read on to see if you can help us continue striving forward.
By the way, did you also know that we were also ranked by PayScale.com as one of the Top 10 Companies with the Most Loyal Employees and on Forbes' List of America's Best Employers?
As our Sales Automation Manager you would help our Commercial Sales Operations team to maximize efficiency, innovation, and adoption on the features and synergies of our CRM (Salesforce.com) and e-Commerce (Hybris). You'll also participate in the evolution of our team's best practices, standards, and policies across Mohawk Group.
- Business leader of numerous projects using sound practices to ensure the quality delivery of the product roadmap in a recurring release cadence
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) of Mohawk Group's CRM experience and e-Commerce platforms (process flow, UI/UX)
- Deliver high quality business solutions and enhancements that leverage Mohawk COE and vendor release schedules
- Own the daily operations of Salesforce.com including, but not limited to: Initial user setup, report creation, account/project assignment, layout/list view changes, workflows while interfacing with business leaders
- Front Line point of contact for sales support, troubleshooting, research, and resolution of issues
- Work closely with sales and operations to ensure the CRM effectively meets the needs of sales, sales management, and business development in each segment
- Analyze and prioritize enhancement requests and make appropriate changes and/or escalate to Center of Excellence (COE) when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree from an internationally accredited institution in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Information Systems, or other relevant field
- Have 4+ years of experience implementing, operating, maintaining, or using Salesforce.com with hands on administrative, configuration, and process management experience
- Must be a Certified Salesforce Advanced Certification is an absolute requirement
- Understanding of Salesforce.com Architecture with Sales and Service Cloud
- Previous experience with Business to Business (B2B) sales model
- Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency levels in Business Writing
- Possess a skills set that includes command of working independently, setting priorities, handling multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgement, problem solving, and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with Account Executives and Senior Leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Leadership skills that drive/motivate Sales Account Executives without having direct supervisory responsibility
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, and vinyl flooring.
Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Dal-Tile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step, and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs, and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top