Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
This position falls under the general direction of the Manager of Routing/Logistics and is responsible for the development and implementation of cost effective route solutions while insuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is met. Will also provide awareness and ideas to those responsible for revenue generation.
- Creates efficient, cost- effective routes to meet customer demands. Develops “routes and stops” sequencing through use of Road Net software. Establishes holiday routing arrangements and driver schedules
- Maintains proper balance between route distance and load size to accommodate drivers’ capabilities and distribution center productivity standards.
- Allocates equipment and driver resources for scheduled and unscheduled deliveries, pick-ups and backhauls. Matches available vehicles with load and distance requirements
- Communicates load requisites, routes and schedules with warehouse production staff to facilitate order selection process.
- Maintains new customer stops through validation of address, parameters and constraints.
- Creates and generates relevant RoadNet/MobilCast reports.
- Coordinates routing efforts with warehouse operations and delivery staff.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local DOT guidelines.
- Makes recommendations to delivery/operations staff for future enhancements
- Performs file maintenance on customer information relative to address, delivery times, equipment restrictions, delivery days, etc.
- Cross-trains as Dispatcher.
- Performs data base maintenance within RoadNet software, backhaul planning, and other duties as required.
College degree highly desired.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and AS400/I Series.
Previous knowledge of RoadNet, MobilCast and Territory Planning software a plus.
Prior routing, scheduling and/or dispatch experience.
2+ years customer service related experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work independently or with a team.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top