RECYCLE TRAILER UTILITY
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
This position is responsible for washing and sanitizing trailers.
- Make sure trailers that are available to wash are secured safely to the dock before beginning the wash-out process using safety traffic cones & glad hand locks.
- Thoroughly sweeping out the trailer
- Apply mold/mildew retardant to the trailer walls and floors if needed.
- Scrub/wash the trailer walls if needed.
- Run the power sweeper along the floor of the trailer
- Apply deodorizer if necessary
- Inspection of the trailer that includes checking for flat tires, tire depth & the annual DOT inspection is up to date. If any issues are discovered the employee would communicate with our maintenance providers.
- Communicate with the dispatcher to have the trailer removed from the dock and another trailer spotted to the dock
- High school graduate or GED equivalency preferred.
- No prior experience required.
- Reads and writes in standard English and proficient in performing basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Successful completion of all required on the job training.
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Ability to perform specific duties with instructions but without direct supervision.
Back to top