Rectification Technical Manager
Plans, organizes, and manages production operations for a specific department(s) across all shifts.
- Plans and schedules work to meet production requirements while making effective use of labor, material, and equipment.
- Coordinates with tem supervisors to maintain production within department.
- Serves as technical expert in plant for assigned process, sufficient to train new supervisors or production employees.
- Assesses any departmental process issues and assist providing in resolution across all shifts.
- Maintains a safe and healthy working environment for associates and ensures an organized work environment.
- Conducts training on new procedures and participates in new hire training.
- Participates in selection process of new employees in hiring process.
- Assures adherence to operating standards, assists in the coordination of production schedules and budget planning.
- Coaches and reviews performance of direct reports.
Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Requires knowledge of safety
policy and procedures. Ability to read/write English. Knowledge of ceramic manufacturing and quality standards preferred.
4 or more years of management experience in a manufacturing or related environment. Process expertise abilities to identify improvements, document & propose solutions. Able to participate in improvement execution.
Core competencies include strong communication skills, leadership skills, organizational and problem solving skills, conflict resolution skills, and ability to analyze, plan, and schedule. Basic computer skills. Mechanical ability.
Back to top