RDC Supervisor II (Sunnyvale- Clay Rd RDC)
Dal-Tile is a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries and we are the largest manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tile in North America. We offer a full range of wall, floor, and mosaic tiles as well as a wide selection of natural stone products.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud to be Drug Free.
(EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED)
Supervises warehouse operations which include receiving, put-away, picking, inventory control, loading/unloading, packing and/or checking. Consistently plans, organizes, leads, directs and motivates the work of others with integrity, a sense of urgency and understanding.
- Supervises the daily work schedules and activities of warehouse employees involved in any of the following: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, picking and packing.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns work to ensure production goals are achieved.
- Partners with other members of the management team to provide direction and guidance to employees.
- Ensures employees meet all established standards for productivity, accuracy, equipment maintenance, housekeeping and safety.
- Coaches and trains employees in the performance of warehouse activities.
- Supervise warehouse personnel in effecting the receipt, storage, cycle counting and kitting of materials within the daily deadlines.
- Insure the accurate entry of data, proper documentation, and correct inventory activities to support required levels of inventory accuracy.
- Oversee the utilization, maintenance and safe use of material handling equipment and machines
- Act as liaison between the material handling operations and administrative functions
- Supervise subordinate personnel
- Maintain high level of order and housekeeping in the warehouse area
- Manage and implement policies and practices including, but not limited to, the Corporation’s Equal Employment Opportunity Policy and applicable safety and health procedures
- Perform other duties as necessary or required
This position description outlines the major essential functions of the job and is not intended to represent a total definition of all of the duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to this classification
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; associates degree and three years; or five plus years of warehouse/distribution management and high school diploma or equivalent required. Ability to read and write English fluently. Basic computer literacy. Working knowledge of all warehouse, distribution, transportation and logistics related functions.
Five years plus of logistics/distribution experience required. Minimum three years Lead or Supervisory experience in a warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment also required
Core competencies include strong communication and leadership skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Ability to train, motivate and coach employees. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Must be proficient in MS Excel. Must possess excellent planning, administrative, and organizational skills. Must be forklift certified.
Back to top