Promotional Sales Analytic Specialist
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Support the promotional sales organization by providing analytical and administrative reporting.
- Manage all reporting needs for promotional sales
- Build claim reports with attached pictures
- Manage Mohawk Home monthly total reporting
- Enter orders for Dalton Dealers and Rug Cutters
- Answer incoming calls & assist with order entry
- Assist with sample manufacture and packing for winter markets
- Provide backup for Promotional Sales Coordinators
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High School diploma or GED required
- 0 -3 years of Customer Service/Support or Order Entry experience preferred
- Experienced in AS400, Microsoft Excel/Word
- Ability to build relationships
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to work in a team environment
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top