Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Supports the VP of Engineering in all areas of administrative services and special projects as needed.
- Maintains, updates and distributes written Engineering Departmental policies.
- Process departmental invoices while adhering to Engineering budget.
- Recommends and implements AutoCad standards and other engineering software as necessary.
- Trains and supports Engineering Department personnel in AutoCad as needed.
- Provides computer-generated mechanical, schematics, architectural, civil, etc. drawings for all manufacturing facilities as needed.
- Organizes and maintains all drawings and other filing (hard and computer) systems.
- Maintains Capital Project files for all Manufacturing Plants.
- Assists with Engineering Department Capital Project facilitation, technical coordination, shipping, spreadsheets, miscellaneous.
- Tracks assigned projects and prepares status reports as required.
- Assists Vice President with communications, reports, spreadsheets, and time-management.
- Coordinates and directs temporary personnel as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
- AutoCad and manufacturing knowledge a plus.
- 5 or more years of administrative experience; preferably in a Corporate Engineering environment.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with good skills in Auto Cad, Lotus, Excel and Word.
- Must be comfortable and competent in communicating with domestic and foreign vendor representatives.
- Must be committed to safety and cost control.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top