PROGRAMMER II - TDAS
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best PROGRAMMER II - TDAS professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
With latitude for independent judgment and decision-making appropriate for the job scope, this position develops, tests, debugs and documents applications of a moderate to high degree of complexity and scope. This position may also assist in developing design specifications for the creation or enhancement of applications. This position may provide technical assistance to junior team members.
- Executes the full software development life cycle
- Develops applications in accordance with program and system design specifications for moderate to highly complex application systems. Identifies errors and/or deficiencies in specifications and/or design plans and works with the appropriate team member to make required modifications or enhancements. Works closely with analysts and system specialists to test and enhance programs to ensure desired results are achieved or exceeded.
- Develops necessary technical and user documentation in accordance with IS established standards, procedures and requirements. Maintains development history in a source control system.
- Applies comprehensive testing procedures to verify program accuracy and quality assurance, including writing unit and integration tests as required. Reviews and analyzes error logs and problem reports. Determines cause of program failures and develops and implements corrective action or solicits required support. Performs necessary follow-up actions to ensure prompt service, minimum system downtime or project delays.
- Performs on-call duties to identify and resolve programming problems in support of ongoing computer operating activities. Provides technical advice and reviews output of junior developers or application users.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus, or an equivalent combination of education and training
- 2 to 4 years of diversified computer programming experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in C# required
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: WinForms, WPF, and ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of relational databases, ORM technologies, and source control preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively interact with internal / external customer and team members
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through team efforts; willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions; ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas effectively in a diverse work setting
- Ability to exercise good judgment. Problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply to business needs
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to the Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and adapt, known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
Normal Office Environment
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top