Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Mohawk Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations and locations. Mohawk Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Primary Objective of this position: Provides mechanical and electrical support to ensure efficiency and quality in the production of the laminate planks.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventative/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Formal training and practical experience in an industrial setting as a Production Technician.
- Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting
- Experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD’s, and PLC control logic troubleshooting
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion
- Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings
- Light machining and welding skills
- Light fabrication skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
Back to top