PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST - DALTILE
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Production Support Specialist role is to provide daily support to users on SSC systems (OASIS, JDE, Reporting, etc.). This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help support the field on a daily basis.
Take and Log support calls for SSC locations on OASIS.
Resolves problems at 1st level at least 90% of the time
Performs 2nd Level support on exception basis
Monitor SSC Network Outages
- Respond To:
- How To Questions
- Provide work around options for existing defects
- Log new defects if identified
- Printer Re-sets
- Printer Re-routin
- Set-up new Customers in the B2B process
- Take B2B Support Calls:
- How To Questions
- Resolve and trouble shoot Customer Issues with Sales or Customers directly.
- Helps maintain and document Support Documentation to ensure accuracy of information provided to users
- Ensure SOX compliance for request submitted or when resolving issues
- Provide support to the Solution Analyst where needed
- Participate in the defect testing for each System Release Cycle
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High School Diploma required.
College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems preferred
- Some experience with core software applications, including JD Edwards, Sterling Commerce, SAP, Oracle etc.
- System Production Support experience preferred.
- Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven data analysis, data verification abilities.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex technical information.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top