PRODUCTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST - DALTILE
The Production Support Specialist role is to provide daily support to users and Dealers with B2B solution. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help support the field on a daily basis.
- Take and Log support calls for SSC locations/ Sales People with issues with B2B solution
- Dealer Support for B2B Issues
- On-Boarding New Dealers to B2B solution
- First line of support for Production Calls
- Respond To:
- How To Questions
- Provide work around options for existing defects
- Provide support to the Solution Analyst where needed
- Maintain weekly call and issue metrics
- Participate in the defect testing for each System Release Cycle
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High School Diploma , but College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems preferred
- Some experience with core software applications, including JD Edwards, Sterling Commerce, SAP, Oracle etc.
- System Production Support experience preferred.
- Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven data analysis, data verification abilities.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex technical information.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top