Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Plan Pad Stocking Warehouse SKUs to :
- Formulate and prepare master plans that conform to customer specific requirements, delivery dates and manufacturing capacities to meet demand for segment of business.
- Establish production plans that are consistent with inventory strategy, service and working capital goals.
- Maintain surveillance over orders in process to keep informed of manufacturing status.
- Manage inventory control for respective business segment.
- Optimize utilization of assets by overseeing and directing production scheduling activities to ensure support of production plans.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Develop communication that provides coordination of all activities required to produce the production plan, in the scope of customer service and inventory control.
- Manage day to day activities to assure the plan is being met and execute appropriate countermeasures for deviations.
- Analyze and maintain planning parameters at SKU level to insure the appropriate safety stock and inventory levels.
- Analyze, modify and maintain realistic stock for new product introductions/ phase out of products.
- Work with Pad Analysts and manufacturing personnel to understand and make decision on managing short term capacities to minimize past due orders.
- Work with Pad Analysts and manufacturing personnel to communicate any needs to manufacturing to insure their commitment will be met.
- Analyze distressed inventory and make decision for disposition. (Aged and Q2 Pad)
- Support continuous supply chain planning process improvements, including but not limited, consulting input to the OMP Forecaster and Planner implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering and Master Data team to ensure timely and accurate Planning system master data maintenance.
- Monitor key performance indicators (production vs plan, schedule attainment, etc.) and proactively communicate issues and gaps with Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, Customer Service to drive resolution.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and ability to use CAMS shop floor system
1-3 years of job specific work experience
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top