Production Forklift - Press
Unilin Flooring, Thomasville, is a fast-paced, technologically advanced manufacturing facility that produces beautiful high quality laminate flooring. The plant operates 24/7, utilizing a 12 hour shift schedule. Open positions are available on the night shift.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) and much more!
- Knowledge of required computer systems
- Ability to enter correct data into computer
- Currently hold a Unilin Fork Lift license or have the ability to obtain one.
- Ability to drive forklift to safely move product throughout the facility
- Ability to read and understand product identification tickets
- Assist with inventories
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Promote team member engagement by actively participating in teams such as safety, FAST and Communications
- Follow safety procedures, standard operating procedures, and quality policies and regulations.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year Manufacturing
- Two years Forklift experience preferred
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Required safety equipment: steel toed shoes, ear plugs, gloves and safety glasses
- Ability to read, write and count.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to actively participate in team development and team oriented processes
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top