Product Development Operations Analyst (Co-Op)
- Collects and analyzes sales and product data to evaluate existing & potential product and service markets
- Prepares ad hoc reports
- Researches, plans, organizes and conducts needs analysis to determine division/department and/or customer resource needs
- Works closely with senior management to interpret findings
- Prepares business presentations for use by senior management
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Pursuance of Bachelor’s degree in an applicable course of study (Finance, Business, Marketing, Industrial Engineering)
- Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with senior management, internal customers and the ability to maintain corporate standards and professionalism
- Business or financial acumen preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Back to top