PROCESS CONTROL SPECIALIST (IVC/BACKING) - INDUSTRIAL PARK - B SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
8:00PM - 8:00AM
- Manager Control Room / Process Control Specialist – IVC / Backing
- Work Safely and follow all Plant Rules and Procedures.
- Maintain, monitor and update all IVC / Backing operating systems and report any problem to proper personnel as required. This includes but not limited to: PAC/PI systems, RSView, InfinityQS, AS400 and JD Edwards maintenance work order system.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work place for assigned areas.
- Monitor PAC for alarms on all systems.
- Maintain all charts relating to yarn.
- Analyze and take appropriate action for all alarms.
- Check and maintain all alarms in RSView and keep updated throughout shift.
- Conduct reports on InfinityQS and analyze statistical data.
- Maintain alarm log throughout the shift.
- Recommend adjustments using PAC and InfinityQS.
- Communicate information relevant to shift performance, off quality issues, alarms, etc. to appropriate personnel.
- Attend training and other meetings as required.
- Work closely with management to address off quality issues and perform other duties as directed by management.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Luxury Vinyl Tile / Cushion Vinyl / Primary Backing production and processes and/or Process Control Specialist experience.
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal. Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of Six Sigma Tools.
Back to top