PRINT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best PRINT SERVICES COORDINATOR Professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing PRINT SERVICES COORDINATOR Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
**Will be required to work on call at night and on weekends*
Create virtual yarns and print Simulations for the Custom Tufted Business.
- Enter simulation order requests into the AS400 database.
- Create and manage machine disks for production orders.
- Routinely backup sample plant production files onto server.
- Maintain ink/paper inventory purchasing history.
- Provide support for sample facility and production.
- High School diploma or GED. Associates degree in Art , Design, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two years job specific experience.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of tufted carpet patterns.
- An understanding of Ink Jet printers and Large Format Plotters.
- Demonstrated Experience and knowledge of tufted carpet patterns.
- Proficient computer skills to include: MS Office products (Word, Excel, etc), Texcelle, AS400.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines and standards.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to project a positive attitude and professional image on behalf of the organizations.
- Ability to work in a team environment, assisting others when needed.
- Technical and Mechanical problem solving skills.
EOE Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Unilin and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top