PRICING ANALYST II
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
This position provides trends and recommendations pertaining to Product Pricing. Partnering with Sales and Product Managers to identity market pricing, action plans, & profitability improvement.
System innovation and maintenance is a large portion of this role. The pricing analyst is responsible for user testing, KPI reporting, and general pricing functions.
- Prepare and analyze daily/monthly reports and communicate opportunities for improvement
- Publish price grids monthly & upon request on all product types/companies
- Implementing effective processes and controls at the transactional level to stay in compliance with audit
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with Sales, Operations, & IS Teams to collaborate on objectives and make recommendations
- System innovation & implementation to innovate with technology
- Design & optimize Sequel, Vendavo, CAMS, and Diver queries for reporting and system maintenance
- Assist with strategic initiatives, system platforms, and process innovations
- Assist with metrics designed to document departmental performance against goals
- Facilitate team-based improvement projects
- Assist with opportunities related to business activities and perform research for special projects as assigned
- Act as a liaison between the departments and/or divisions, coordinating relevant functions that support freight and pricing on the customer account which include, but are not limited to, monitoring pricing database, analyzing customer profitability, analyzing various customer pricing programs, verifying pricing, analysis of pricing claims and resolving pricing related problem orders
- Assist with price increase implementation; system & tactical
- Own data integrity and find inconsistencies
- Performs other duties as required
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing or related field and 2+ years of related work experience. Or, 4+ years of job specific work experience combined with equivalent training/education to perform the essential functions of the job
- Minimum of 2 years Analyst experience in a multi-functional environment
- Intermediate level of understanding of reporting principles and practices
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, & Customer Service
- Knowledge of marketing and sales terminology, concepts and business operating procedures
- Analytical / technical skills required to collect and prepare financial, statistical, productivity data, etc.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Frederic provides flooring products and smart strategies to Mohawk Industries client businesses in the Houston, Texas area in order to drive sales and support his accounts' success.
Back to top