Dal-Tile is a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries and we are the largest manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tile in North America. We offer a full range of wall, floor, and mosaic tiles as well as a wide selection of natural stone products. We are currently sourcing for a Press Mechanic to join our team at our Marazzi tile making plant in Sunnyvale, TX.
- Operates and makes necessary machine adjustments during operation.
- Examines machines and equipment to diagnose the source of trouble.
- Dismantles machines and performs repairs.
- Performs minor electrical repairs and installations.
- Operates pipe cutting and/or pipe bending equipment.
- Performs light welding and plumbing repairs.
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance procedures.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps Production Supervisor/Manager informed of operational status of equipment.
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
3 years of related experience in industrial maintenance.
Ability to troubleshoot. Ability to read and understand procedures in English.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top