Policy and Data Analyst
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
This position will work with HR Leadership to ensure policy administration and execution. This role will ensure system configuration to match policy. This role will provide advanced data analytics interpretation for leadership.
- Policy interpretation
- Interpretation of various policies and processes from all BU
- Engaging HR leadership on proper path to change
- To include, administration of changes; monitor changes of policies
- Administration of formatting and frame work of policies
- Present changes and communicate to stakeholders and HR leadership
- Policy understanding and linking to system configurations
- Administration of system changes
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to leverage system configurations
- Data Analyst
- Secure and analyze data to answer inquiries or address problem areas
- Participate in process improvement efforts based on data
- Collect raw data to organize, analyze and draw relevant conclusion in a manner that would be relatable to HR/Management
- Problem solve in identifying, addressing and resolving data problems in an appropriate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field and 2-3 years of increasingly responsible experience in Human Resources administration or experience equivalent.
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practical application governing the functions of Human Resources.
- Knowledge of the company’s policies, organization and job structure, recruitment processes and regulatory reporting requirements required
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and the Internet.
- Strong math and analytical skills to perform math calculations, interpret, adapt, known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively interact with Mohawk’s management personnel, internal population, and external business contacts
- Self-driven and motivated, with attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrates initiative with a clear business purpose in mind
- Ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed, and accuracy to meet deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
Up to 20% Domestic Travel
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top