Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
This position is responsible for month-end closing responsibilities including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations, expense allocations and system reconciliations. Successful candidate will use independence and judgment to recognize and resolve problems within established policies and procedures and is accountable for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of own work.
- Responsible for month-end closing including journal entries, intercompany balancing, account reconciliations, and system reconciliations.
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.
- SAP recon experience…Blackline/HFM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline.
- 3+ years job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement
- SAP, JD Edwards & HFM Experience (preferred)
- International Accounting (preferred but not required)
- Advance level proficiency with Microsoft Office software package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and adapt known methods, system procedures or operating concepts to new situations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks with concentration, speed and accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems in a high pressure environment and/or crisis.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top