Pad, Pack, Foil Operator
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Mohawk Industries is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team; we offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities. Mohawk Industries is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Primary Objective: Safely monitors and operates pad, pack or foil production lines to produce a quality product to documented standards in the quantities specified by the production schedule.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors product and process to ensure quality of product to documented procedures.
- Makes required adjustments to maintain quality of product.
- Records and reports production numbers including disruptions and rejects.
- Coordinates and executes to published schedule.
- Changes and adjusts tooling as required.
- Maintains quality and the quantity of the output of the production line during course of shift.
- Performs required PM.
- Replenishes materials as needed to make required product.
- Performs required housekeeping.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- 1+ years in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- 1+ years of experience with automated machines
- 1+ years of experience adjusting machine to produce quality product
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math/reading skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
AA /EEO / Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top