Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Responsible for moving product from various areas within the department including pushing buggies of textiles, transporting textiles, lifting textiles, etc.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for lifting or moving product weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
- Responsible for operating lift trucks and stock-pickers as needed.
- Responsible for transporting correct stock item and number of units from inventory for shipment.
- Responsible for labeling product in inventory.
- Responsible for operating scanner equipment and PC as needed.
Candidates should be able to do the following:
- Speak basic English
- Perform basic math skills
- Work as part of a team
- be able to stand, lift, squat, bend, push, and pull for the duration of a shift
- Must have 1 year prior experience Operating a lift truck and/or stock picker
Back to top