Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Operator operates a broad range of machines throughout the plant to safely produce high-end porcelain tile.
- Ensures safe and efficient operation of all assigned equipment.
- Stocks lines/machines with needed materials.
- Transports, weighs, and mixes appropriate ingredients.
- Load/unload machines.
- Performs periodic checks on output.
- Creates samples and performs quality control checks.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor including safety, quality, productivity, and systems-related issues.
- Maintains documentation/records relative to safety, quality, and productivity for assigned area.
- Follows standard operating procedures and safe operating practices.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Supports a life-long learning environment, enhancing own skills as well as assisting in the development of other employees.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Other Pertinent Job Information: While performing the duties of this job:
- The associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 68 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core competencies include good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Good math skills. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top