National Sales Director-Marazzi Tile
The Marazzi brand plays a key role within the strong global presence of Dal-Tile by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Dal-Tile is currently sourcing for a National Sales Director to join our Marazzi team. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
The National Sales Director directs and coordinates national sales team focused in the overall sale of Marazzi / Ragno flooring products and accessories.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key distributor personnel in market areas to facilitate relationships with retailers.
- Supports the development of the national sales plan and execution in the field to fulfill the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring maximum sales volume of an organization's products and/or services.
- Responsibility for consistently assessing market conditions and identifying tactical and strategic opportunities for market growth.
- Supports the development of national sales plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Supports the establishment of sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Supports the establishment of monthly sales projections for forecasting based on current market conditions and up-coming sales and marketing initiatives
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans with Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by working with Regional Sales Managers to schedule and assign employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by coaching and counseling employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; recommending discipline and providing input to performance appraisals.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems; business and management principles; strategic planning; resource allocation; leadership technique; and coordination of people and resources
Ten or more years sales experience, 5 Years Sales Management Experience.
- Skills – Active listening; strong communications; social perceptiveness; service orientation; persuasion; time management; reading comprehension; and active learning, computer skills focused on Microsoft Office products.
- Abilities – Oral and written expression and comprehension; Problem sensitivity; deductive and inductive reasoning; analyze and interpret data; originality
Other Pertinent Job Information:
Willingness to travel in excess of 35%.
Self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top