MULTI-TASK UTILITY (UNILIN)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin Flooring is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin Flooring is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
- Rotate jobs as needed to fill open positions that occur from the temporary absence of another employee.
- Must be willing to work in areas of trash pulling and the stick stacker as required by your Supervisor in order to meet daily production requirements.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform a variety of specific tasks in order to meet daily production safety requirements.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- No experience required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
- Work in a normally loud / noisy work environment.
Back to top