Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. MOHAWK Laminate and Hardwood is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Calhoun, GA. Mohawk is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Primary Objective: Monitors and loads material as needed to safely produce required production.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and provides containers/PLQs for production operations at infeed and outfeed positions for Cutting, Milling, and Packaging lines.
- Inspects planks in process for quality.
- Rejects planks as required.
- Performs inventory transactions as needed to ensure accurate inventory.
- Helps other operators/team members in daily operations to ensure team goals are met.
- Inspects/cleans equipment to ensure safe operation conditions for self and others around.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of inventory transaction processes with barcode scanners
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Applied Technology, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- 1+ years of forklift experience
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience in a fast paced environment
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top