MATERIAL HANDLER - TIFTON, GA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Starting Pay $10.58
The Material Handler is responsible for job duties that may include some or all of the following:
- Packaging, labeling, and loading product for delivery to customers; recording quality and output measures and completing other paperwork. Duties are performed under general supervision following standard work procedures and guidelines
- Manually loads packaged material onto trailer for delivery to customers.
- Records quality and output measures, and completes any other necessary paperwork.
- Performs general housekeeping duties to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Requires regular lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Excellent attendance.
- Effective Team Member
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with others in immediate work unit and in related support areas.
- Have a good safety record, and follows safe work practices including proper lifting techniques.
- Have fundamental math skills.
- Prior experince in manufacturing setting or as a general laborer preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
Back to top